Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Plan...

Mommys Big Boy
Daddy and Leland in matching shirts ;)
So cute!



Leland started daycare this week...and I am not IMPRESSED!!! I cried...sobbed actually all day off and on his first day. I even went on my lunch break to check on him. I just feel like their are too many children and not enough workers for them. Not enough toys. I guess I just felt rushed and had to make a decision and I chose the place I did because of the video cameras and I am glad I did. Because what I have seen has changed my mind. I am not going to bad mouth the place because that is not my style. I just know that as a Mom I want whats best for Leland and after alot of talking with Joshua we have decided it will be best for me to stay at home with him!!! (For as much as it costs for daycare I could work part time and it would equal out what I would be losing in pay!) Plus I can offically announce that Josh just got a promotion at work. I have known for a while but couldn't say anything until they announced it ;) and they did today. So I can brag about my hubby! He is so happy and this is the next step for where he wants to be in his career.



I am very excited about this new adventure in my life. I can't wait to stay at home with my little man. I know that it is good for him to be "socialized" with other children, but I have plenty of friends that have babies and I plan on taking him to some kind of play dates. I know the library has story days too. I told Josh I can cook everyday now and hopefully we can lose weight by eating in. We spend way too much eating out every week, and I can pack Joshs lunch for him too ;) So all in all...I am so excited to start the new chapter in our life.



We had a good Easter, although Josh has gotten mine & leles cold we had for weeks. I still have a lingering cough that won't go away. But I feel much better.



That is my exciting news! Just wanted to share with you all.
love, mama lj xoxo



4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats on being able to be a SAHM. I stayed at home with the girls until they were 6. I loved it!

Kim Boucher said...

I am so excited for you. I worked part time at first too and I was thrilled with this opportunity to stay home. it's sooo rewarding!! Congrats. But make sure you have pleanty of girlfriend time other wise you might drive your hubby crazy with wanting to catch up on "adult talk" I learned that lesson :)

Robs said...

Congratulations girl!!! You are so fortunate to be able to stay home with your son. I couldnt do it - I cried more being at home every day with two kids than being at work every day. LMAO - Hey I wasnt cut out for it! Dont forget your ME TIME -

Unknown said...

I am happy! Just in time for May! Where's that "The Secret" check?!

I just can't believe how big he is getting. He's so stinkin cute!!!!