Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Trying to figure this thing out...

I signed up for this blog when I was pregnant and Leland is now 7 months old...so obviously I am a procrastinator. I love reading other peoples blogs, just find myself challenged when it comes to doing my own page. I feel like I would like to get better so that I can have a cool memoir of my life and Leland growing up. I feel so blessed, my life is better than it has ever been and its all because of my family. Josh has changed me in so many ways, and I don't even think he is aware of it. Becoming a Mom has also changed me in ways I never even thought possible. He has softened my "tough exterior" and I don't care! I love my boys and want the world to know it ;)

So lets see if I can post this thing! Gotta get dinner ready! xoxo

No comments: