Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Leland Update


I have been sending out a monthly email to family and friends since Leland was born, I call it the Leland update. So now I will do it on here ;)

First I can not believe that my baby is 7 months old! It has flown by. This past month he has changed so much and learned so many things. I am such a proud mama. He has been teething for months and now finally has 2 teeth on the bottom. I have yet to get a picture because he closes his mouth everytime I get the camera out or bites my finger when I try to get him to show them. He can sit up all by himself and is scooting/crawling all over the place. He is very vocal which mostly happens when Josh is watching tv. It cracks me up, the more Josh turns it up the louder Leland gets. Guess he is telling Daddy to pay attention to him! He also loves bananas and gets so excited when he sees me peeling one!

We also took Lele to the zoo for the 1st time. We had a blast. I have yet to download the pics though. Leland loves animals and gets very excited when he sees them. He loves our cats and squeals when they come near, which scares them and they jet! He loves the dogs at my parents house too. He has bonded with Sampson the most. They have already swapped spit...ugh..;D

Guess that is all for now. 2 blogs in one day...bet Lucie is so proud!

1 comment:

LucieP said...

I am so proud of you!
This is a great place to put randomness and also keep-like you said-reference for what was going on in your life!

Love you girl!!