Tuesday, March 24, 2009

This is not Linz!

Nope! It's Lucie...I'm trying to help her get into the blog world...so I need your help.

Any tips you can offer her for beginners would be great!

Also, we are gonna break her in on the stuff she can do to see just how much fun this can be!

So...

I am going to give you a little update on her!
It's been a while since she's blogged...like oh September since her first post! WOW!
Since then, Leland has gone from this:


To this:


Hello! Dontcha wanna just eat him up?!?!? I can't believe how big he has gotten. It's freaking crazy! I just saw him over the weekend. He is such a happy baby. He is sitting up and trying to take off crawling!

They just got a new place with lots of room for them and the kitties.

That's all I can think of for now! Happy Blogging!

No comments: