Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sleepy

I should be in bed because I have a busy day ahead tomorrow...but I have been reading MckMamas blog and it really just breaks my heart. I have been praying for baby Stellan and I can't even imagine what any of them are going through. I also have 2 friends that have lost their spouses in the past month and it breaks my heart. I feel like God has blessed me so much and I am the happiest I have ever been in my life and I just wish there was some way I could take away other peoples pain. Last week was 3 years ago since my Papa died, and I look back at what a horrible place I was in my life and how unhappy I was. So to know that things can change so much in a few years gives me peace. To hope that through time and prayer that things will change for them too.
Anywho...thats my random thoughts for today. Time to go to sleep...at least I hope so..xoxo

No comments: