Friday, May 15, 2009

It has been a while...






Even though I have been at home the past 2 weeks, I have been super busy!



First of all...Wicked was AMAZING!! It made me miss doing theater. Josh says I should get into it again and maybe I will. But until then I have been listening to the soundtrack like crazy! Leland thinks its funny when I sing to him and dance around the house with him. <3>





Next, my little man...ahhh..I just love him more and more everyday. He is such a blessing and lights me up like nothing else. He has passed quiet a few milestones this month! He is pulling up, standing, clapping..so many new things! He is becoming more vocal everyday. He loves his mama & dada. He gets super excited when he sees either one of us, which melts my heart! I think this stage has been my favorite so far. I know that Josh is enjoying playing with him more. He loves his bath time and went swimming for the first time on mothers day. I was super bummed that the bathing suit I bought him didn't fit so he went swimming in the buff ;0
It was adorable. I don't have pics of it yet though. My sister took them and hasn't had a chance to email me yet. He loves splashing and kicking. I can't wait to get him back in the water.
He has also gotten 3 more teeth on the top! Crazy!!
Other than that not too much has been going on. I am looking forward to my Aunt Sam & Uncle Billy coming to visit from KC next week! I can't wait for them to meet Leland!
My few hours a week have been fun, it is weird only working from 6-9, but I love it. I am so thankful that we are able for me to stay at home with Leland.
Hope everyone is doing well.
Peace & Chicken Grease!
xoxo, Mama LJ

No comments: