Wednesday, May 27, 2009

40 weeks

My baby is 40 weeks old today! How crazy is that? He has been out offically as long as he was in ;)
It seems like he was just born yesterday, and it seems like I was pregnant a million years ago =(
He is so much fun right now, I am loving this stage. My Aunt Sam and Uncle Bill came in from KC, MO this weekend and got to meet him for the 1st time. It was so good to see them. We all went to the beach yesterday. Which we all know, I do not go out in the sun. Neither has Leland for that matter, so everyone thought I was paranoid for covering my little man up. I am glad I did because I got FRIED on my back. Where my sister "helped" me with my sunscreen. Leland is not burnt at all! Thank God!
He LOVED the water! I am so sad Josh wasn't there to see it, but hopefully if my burn goes away by Sunday we are going to go again. I can't wait to show you all the pics as soon as my Uncle emails them to me. I only took a few on my cell. Anywho, Leland was crawling around in the water & sand like a pro! He loved the waves and was not afraid at all. So I am sure he will be swimming before we know it.

Leland is into everything. I really think he will be walking soon. He is pulling up so well and cruising right along. He is becoming more vocal which is so cute. My friend Ashley came in town as well, Her baby Ian is 3 weeks younger than Leland. We went over today so the boys could play together. I can't believe how big they are getting. Both such handsome little men ;)

That is all that is going on with us. I will get pics up soon!

Love, Mama LJ

No comments: