Monday, August 10, 2009

Friggin EBAY

So I recently signed up for Ebay. Most of you know I am not very computer savy. But I am giving it an old college try!
So far, so good. I have sold a few things and since I have NO CLUE how much things weigh & shipping costs, I am just taking them to the Post Office instead of the mail from your home option. It has been a few weeks since I sold my last item, so I had not signed on Ebay for well over a week. I happened to sign on today and good lord!!! I had a "dispute" that I needed to go see in my paypal acct.
What ticks me off is the buyer NEVER EMAILED ME to say she hadn't recieved my box. She just disputes her payment.
WELL...I posted a beautiful pink satin jacket I had bought a few years ago, that originally sold for $198.00. I bought it on sale. I sold it on ebay for a whopping $19.99 and only charged $3.99 for shipping. The "buyer" wanted me to send it next day priority and didn't purchase insurance nor bothered to offer to pay for extra shipping. I go to the post office to mail it and it cost me $8.70 to mail. Priority was the only option because it weighed too much for first class mail. As far as I know the package was on its way.
I emailed the buyer and told her that it had been mailed. Never heard back from them until NOW. 12 days later!! what the heck. Wouldn't you think this person would email me saying "Hey, I know you said you mailed it, but I still haven't received it yet"???
No, instead they tarnish my virgin Ebay reputation!!! Buy giving me a bad feedback.
I found my reciept for the shipping but since the buyer didn't ask for insurance it didn't have a tracking number. But I did contact paypal and they told me to fax a copy of my reciept to them. Which I did. Costing me another $2.89. soooo after all that, I have made...$12.and some change. Which is on "hold" in the paypal world. Ugh..for the love, so not worth it. Plus I put my return address on the damn box which has not been returned.
Thoughts on this???
1. Buyer got the jacket and is just being a pain in the ass.
2. Someone stole the box off of their doorstep?
3. Post office lost the package???
4. Who the hell knows!

All I know is that the whole situation aggravates me. I don't like being accused of something that I didn't do. So now I don't have the money for the jacket nor do I have my beautiful jacket. I shouldn't have sold it. It never fit, but it was so pretty I just knew that one day I would wear it..haha, but I am trying to clean out my closet and if I haven't worn it then I am giving it away or selling it. Most of my clothes are in brand new condition. I take pride in taking good care of my things.
Sorry for venting, but isn't that what blogging is all about??? To let all of your feelings out??? hehe

1 comment:

LucieP said...

yes it is!!
That really sucks about that...maybe you can leave a comment about her as a seller!!!

I love you...and you're the best!